Crust-less Spinach & Tomato Quiche
Instead of making an omelette I decided to make a quiche instead since I didn’t want to use that much oil & I fine that everything just tastes better baked. I basically went online, looked around on recipes but when it was time to cook it I did it my own way. It turned out very good & I’m glad it worked out, AND it was very easy too.
Here’s the recipe:
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp of mince garlic
- 1 roma tomato cut in slices
- 1 cup of fresh spinach, you can use frozen or the can but I find that fresh is always tastier
- 1 small onion, diced
- salt & pepper
- sprinkle of shredded cheese
I didn’t have a round pan so I used the bread tin pan, which works too. Spray with some Pam cooking oil inside the pan.
Beat the eggs well so they can be fluffy when baked, then add in the minced garlic, salt & pepper. Pour 1/4 of the eggs into the pan, then sprinkle half of the diced onions & half of the spinach. Pour in half of the eggs that you have left, then all of the onions & spinach. Garnish the tomato slices on top of everything & then pour the remaining egg mixture over. Sprinkle some cheese on the top then spray lightly with Pam cooking spray.
Set your oven to 350 degrees. Bake for about 20-30 mins or until brown. I made some brown rice & steamed some string beans & carrots & dashed it with a bit of Tony’s. This is going to be my lunch for tomorrow. :)
- mysisterzfantacy reblogged this from deelishrecipes and added:
- deelishrecipes reblogged this from luucifer-ad
- vpowinsf said:Ooh I think I’m going to make some tomorrow then freeze small portions of it for easy lunches or breakfasts for the week. Looks so good!
- vpowinsf likes this
- luucifer-ad posted this